21 December, 2015

Cleaning Make-up Sponge




Make-up sponges are something that I prefer to use when applying make-up, particularly if I`m using a liquid foundation simply because its easier to apply it this way; and I don`t like using brushes with liquid because the bristles of the brush just clump together. y make-up sponge of choice is the real techniques collection and I am really loving them at the moment. Because I use it quite a lot I aim to clean it every day, so this is my quick 4 step process to getting the job done without making a big fuss about it. 





1. I tend to leave mine soak for a little while in make-up remover to help bring out any make-up it may have absorbed 

2. I then squeeze out the make-up remover and absorbed make-up, then run it under a running tap (lukewarm water) 

3. I use a small dot of soap to help get out any make-up that's clinging to it (I only use a little bit because too much and the soap just gets absorbed and becomes a pain to get out) 

4.  I then just rinse all the soap out of the sponge and leave it to dry out. 

I prefer to wash the sponge out at night that way it's still damp in the morning when I need to use it again 

No comments:

Post a Comment