20 May, 2016

Esprit

With summer just around the corner (well technically started but the Yorkshire weather didn't quite get that message) it means it's time to pull out the summer clothes and all the nice bright colours. I started looking through my wardrobe to realise that I have very minimal summer things, which is not good especially when I am hoping to go on holiday. 

Not having clothes is a good reason to go shopping! as I haven't really had time to physically go shopping, and probably won't until next week, I decided to do some online browsing to see what there is to get some inspiration,
So I started browsing and did my typical thing of looking what places like New Look, and River Island had in, then I stumbled upon a hidden gem of Esprit which was one of the things that came up on my search for new places to shop. I had a look at the online shop and from a glance it seemed like it had a lot of different stuff in that suited my style. I started glancing through and found that they had nearly everything in that I was looking for and more.  

So let's break it down, Esprit sell everything you could need fashion wise. They have clothing for men, women and children, they have a variety of clothes that would work for all occasions, especially there summer wear. They have everything you would need for almost every occasion, such as going away they have the swimwear, the accessories, the bags and the shoes, what more could you possibly need! The fit and size of things that they offer is really good, as normally if you're not built in a certain way then buying clothes and things can be rather difficult.

This extends to their shoe range, they have a wide variety 
of shoes in a number different size they even do half size which is rare with a lot of companies, which suits me really well because I always find that a size 6 sort of fits but then a 7 can be too big at times, so half sizes benefit me really well. 

 Accessories are a girl's best friend... which is what makes Esprit a little better because they have such a wide variety of different cute accessories that you can use to change up a number of different looks.

Another cool thing about them is that as they are an online shop it means you have pay for delivery, which from most shops can be rather expensive, but they literally charge 99p to deliver to you anywhere in the world, which to me makes the idea of shopping their just a little bit sweeter...



Just in case you want to check them out for yourself or do a little online browsing I shall leave the link to their website here for you: http://www.esprit.co.uk











No comments:

Post a Comment