27 May, 2016

What Even Is This Weather?

Anyone who is currently in the UK or has been in the UK over the past couple of weeks will fully understand what I mean when I ask the question of what even is this weather supposed to be? are we in Spring or Summer or Winter? I mean one minute is freezing cold and there's hailstone.. but then the next the sun is shining and its absolutely beautiful. 

The massive problem I have with the weather is that I don't know how to dress for it. When I'm at Uni I tend to leave the house really early in the morning, which if you follow my Instagram account (Hayley1315_blogger) then you will already know; when I leave it tends to be on the chiller side of the day but then towards the afternoon it gets really warm so I have to plan for both extremes.









Today's outfit consists of a couple of basics out of my wardrobe, so let't start from the top shall we as that is actually the best part....

I have a cream beanie hat from BKLYN ! I simply love this hat because it's a very simple design and it helps to keep my ears warm in the cold mornings, I especially love the giant bobble on top because it's so soft and fluffy. I shall leave the links for BKLYN here in case you want to check out any of there stuff, you can find them on 

https://www.instagram.com/bklynconcepts/
https://www.facebook.com/bklynconcepts/
https://twitter.com/bklynconcepts and of course their website: http://www.bklyn.co.uk/women/fur-bobble-hats 



Next is a Jumper that I bought from Primark, I love this design on this because it's very simple without looking too plain. Also it's a really thin jumper which makes it good for this time of year because it keeps me warm but doesn't make me too hot, I can also get away with wearing a top underneath in case it gets too hot and I want to take it off. 









The jeans are one of my favourite pair of blue jeans, I have many pairs of blue jeans but these are my favourites because of the fit, and you can never go wrong with a pair of blue jeans they go with everything. This particular pair I picked up from New Look for quite a cheap price, I believe they were on sale when I got them which is always great.





If you do follow my Instagram that I've linked above you'll have seen these shoes a couple of times before, these are my low rise pumps that I bought from Primark a while back. The design of them is some what if a Scottish checked pattern, I wore them with this because the colour of them stood out with against the darker clothes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment