12 June, 2016

AntalyaTurkey





Being back home in the cold wet weather of England makes me miss the 30 degree weather of Antalya Turkey. Having spent the week there I started to fall in love with the beautiful weather and the beautiful place. 

The trip wasn't really planned it was more of an impulse decision made by me and a couple of friends as we just needed a quick break to refresh before ending our first year of at university. 

The hotel that we stayed in was absolutely amazing, and the people that were there lovely. The place had something to do for everyone, it came with its own water park and its own private beach. A few of the nights that I was there we decided to tag along with the group of entertainment staff that took guests out to go to some of the clubs that were in Antalya itself which was a good night, I don't really drink that much, but the music was really good and all thou I can't dance it was fun to try. 

Even if you don't drink and the club isn't really your ideal place, there are plenty of other things that you can do to fill your time relaxing. 






















Being completely honest I do miss being lounged by the pool, England will always be my favourite place in the world (even with it's cold, miserable at times, weather) stay tuned as I will hopefully going on more adventures soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment