05 June, 2016

Basic Summer Look


With spring coming slowly to an end and us starting to enter into summer I decided to do a basic summer makeup tutorial which is the video down below... also by the time this goes up I will be lounging on a beach in Turkey where hopefully it's going to be amazingly warm, and when it's really hot I don't like wearing large amounts of make up so this look is also something that could work if you're lucky enough to be going away soon....










Products used


Maybelline Dream  Velvet Foundation- I have this in the shade Ivory, this is a foundation that is new to me and I like to coverage that it gives from such a minimal amount, which makes it perfect for part of the summer look as it means you don't have to cake your foundation on to get a solid coverage.

Avon Ideally Flawless Cream Concealer- This is my go to concealer for almost every look, I use this concealer more than any other concealer that I have, as it's a cream concealer it gives a better coverage and blends really well, it also doesn't really crease like I find most other cream concealers do. I also like the convenience of the packaging as it comes in a little flat circle tub which doesn't take up much room in my makeup bag.

Avon Illuminating Face Pearls- This is a mixture of bronzer and highlighter pearls, the reason I opted for these rather than a full bronzer is because I simple wanted to add a glow to the look as it's summer so I don't want to look as pale as normal, but at the same time I wanted to make it look more natural. 


Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks- I have this in the shade Rosey Glow which is a very natural pink, so it adds a healthy glow to the look and brightens it up a little more.


COVERGIRL Lash Blast Mega Volume Mascara- This mascara has appeared in a number of different tutorials and blog posts that I have done because it has to be my go to at the minute, as it adds so much length to my eyelashes without clumping them with thick coats of mascara.


SEVENTEEN Easy on the Eye Eye Palette Birthday Suit- I used a base of the Warm Ivory which is a really soft light beige, then blended in a little Sun Kissed Peach to add a little colour, again I only did this lightly so it was there but it wasn't so obvious. 


Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour- I have this in the shade Obsession which is a really bright pink, when you first put it on it is a really in your face kind of pink, however you can dim it down a little simple by blotching it. I went with a really bright lip on this look because everything else was kind of natural and I guess I just wanted something to pop. 


If you liked this look please feel free to share it, or leave a comment, you can also subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out on any future posts. If you have any requests on any posts you want to see or questions you want to ask, please feel free to get in touch either by the comments section or the contact me page :) 














No comments:

Post a Comment