01 May, 2016

April Favourites

Pinch punch it's the first of the month... Again... Time is really flying by now. So I'm going to cut the rambling and get straight in to my April favourites... 



Coffee- this has to be one of my biggest April favourites as bathers have been quite a lot of early mornings and I do need caffeine just to kick start them off. The coffee that I've been using at the moment is Nescafe Classico and I love it, I also find that it's a good one if you don't like strong coffee. 







Coffee travel mug- I bought this one from Primark out of there homeware section and I just really like it. It's a purple/pink glitter and the design of the cup makes it easy enough to carry do I can just put it in my bag when I've finished and it won't take up too much room 







Bourjois Paris Air Mat foundation- this has to be part of my April favourites because it's becoming one of my spring makeup favourites, I used it in one of my spring looks that I will leave the link to at the bottom. One of the reasons I've been loving this particular foundation is that when you put it on its super lightweight but you still try the coverage of a heavy foundation. Also I really like the colouring of it, as I have it in the shade... most foundations in that shade still tend to be off colour on my skin as my skin tone is really pale. 



Revlon ultra HD matte lip colour - These have to be the gem find for April as I absolutely love them, I bought these as I was going on a night out, which I did a blog post on so kill leave the link at the bottom in case you want to know more. I was amazed at how good these were and the staying power they have, I literally wore it all night and didn't feel the need to top it up because it just stayed. 






L'Orél Paris Magic Retouch- this is a favourite that I didn't personally use, my mum used this as she has black hair and hates when greys start coming through, as she mainly only gets them at her roots we decided to give it a go for a very quick touch up as she didn't have time to dye here hair as she was going somewhere. So overall it's a really good temporary fix, because it's temporary it's not as bad if you get it on your skin it comes off easily which for me is good. 




L'Oréal Paris true match concealer- if you have read any of my other makeup posts you'll have probably seen me go on and on about concealer as is my must have makeup essential because I just have horrendous dark eyes. This concealer is one of my favourites as the coverage you get is amazing, I have it in the shade ivory beige which is the lightest shade they have, so it really helps give my eyes more of an awake look. 





Floral dress- if you follow my Instagram you may have seen this dress if you don't I'll leave the link I case you want to. I just thought the design of the dress was good for spring, the material is nice and think which means it doesn't crease. Also the fit in the dress is amazing and it's so comfortable to wear, I wore it on a night out in Newcastle which I have done a post on that I will link at the bottom.








This month's favourites were a bit of a mix which hopefully you like, or do you prefer just beauty favourites? Let me know what you think and if you've tried any of these products how did you find them? 



Links
Spring Look-http://hayley1315.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/spring-look.html
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/hayley1315_blogger/
Newcastle- http://hayley1315.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/a-night-on-town.html

No comments:

Post a Comment