27 March, 2016

Pink Champagne

Eye makeup is something that I've been experimenting with to see what looks I can come up with. I'm always on the lookout for new eyeshadow pallets to try, while browsing in boots I can across the Seventeen Easy On The Eye birthday suit palate and decided to give it a go. 

The packaging of this product makes it handy to carry with you, it is thin enough to not take up a lot of room in your makeup case. It also has a large mirror in it which makes it so convenient and has a dual end brush which makes it good if you are just getting into eye makeup. 








It is a collection of 8 matte, shimmer and pearl powders, 3 metallic creams and also comes with its own eye primer, which always comes in handy. Which means that you can create a lot of different looks with it. 




One particular look I've been loving that I managed to create with this palette is a pinky champagne look. 



  • I first applied some of the eye primer that comes with it all over my eye lids to help with the staying power of the eye shadow. 
  • I then applied Sun Kissed Peach all over my eye lid up to my brow bone. 
  • Next I applied the shade Toasted Almond on my eye lid. 
  • Along the crease of my eye I applied the shade Radiant Gold, and then blended it all in. 
  • To finish it off I applied a little mascara. 






I have worn this look on a number of different occasions, I also added a simple eye liner to it to add some more edge. 
If you like this look let me know in the comments section below, and don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on any posts.  






1 comment: