01 April, 2016

March Favourites

Pinch, Punch it's the first of the month, also April fool's day....  So what better way to start this month then to talk about my favourite things of last month, this month's favourites are a mixture of different buts and bobs and doesn't really focus on beauty, but here we go...

Easter- This by far has to been one of the best things about March, the amount of chocolate that comes along with Easter is just amazing, you could probably get away with eating chocolate all the time during March and no one would say anything because it's Easter. 

Mini Eggs- Sticking with the theme of the first one, Mini-Eggs have got to be one of my ultimate favourites this month as they are only really around Easter and I just love them. They're just amazing. 





Notebook- One of the things I've been loving this month is my little notebook. I carry this everywhere with me and use to note down any ideas that I have, and to keep track of anything that's happened that day in case I want to blog about it later. 







Impluses- These are a body spray and they come in so many different scents, these are things that I've been using for years and just love them. One in particular that I've been using this month is the fragrance Temptation, which is a vanilla and peach kind of scent. 





Easy On The Eye- This is an eye shadow palette by Seventeen. This particular palate is the birthday suite one, which I talked more about over on one of my blog posts which I shall the link to here... I also did a little tutorial with it overt there that you should check out. 
Natural Collections Blushed Cheek- This is an absolute little gem that I picked up from Boots. I was on the lookout for a natural blush shade, as I have really pale skin it's rather difficult to find one that gives a natural look, but this works wonders. I have it in the shade Rosey Glow which adds a faint natural blush to your cheeks, it's also really cheap to buy which I know can sometimes be a put off because it's really cheap price which most times means poor quality, but this one is a good product. 


Pore mask- The particular one that I've been using I got from Avon a while ago and just haven't used, I decided to give it a go these last few weeks and I do like the way it works. I only really use it once a week just to open up my pores a little more. 







Birthday cake- so if you follow me on any of my social media (which I shall leave the links to just incase you want to check them out Instgram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest) you will know that my little sisters birthday was in March, so one of my favourite moments of March has to be celebrating that and eating cake really... It was good cake. 







So this month I've been kind of rubbish and not actually got around to trying a lot of different things but those are some of favourites from March. Stay tuned I swear I shall try more things, if you have any recommendations on things I should try this month let me know in the comment section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment