13 April, 2016

Little Box Of Adventure


This little box has been sat on my desk for a while, I got it at Christmas (I didn't get the box for Christmas it was just what was holding the gift) So this box has just been sitting there and I had no idea what to do with it, every time I went to my desk it was just there. I thought about using it to send someone else a gift, but I couldn't find anything to fit in it. 


So I finally came up with another use for the box, and that is my bucket list... you know the list of things people want to do before they can't any longer.

So I grabbed my notebook and my different coloured and started writing down all the things that I want to do, things like: go skydiving, go zip lining, go bungee jumping, and various other things. 

I then ripped them out and put them into the box, pick one out and do it. I know a lot of people have bucket lists and the sad thing is most people don't achieve them. So I created this sure in way to make sure that I do actually tick things off my list. I add in whatever I want to do, pick one out and work towards achieving it. 





So now the adventure awaits, what are some of the things on your bucket list? What have you already crossed off? 


No comments:

Post a Comment