03 April, 2016

My Everyday Makeup Bag

By everyday makeup collection I don't mean the things that I wear every day, because my look is dependent on what I'm doing that day.

First things first, the bag that I use to hold my "everyday" things is this Zoella beauty bag, a friend bought me it for my birthday. It's a very cute and simple design, with it being a light pink with gold poka-dots on it with the simple phrase ' Just say yes' on the front. For some reason I just love this bag. 




First thing in the bag is my basic primer, which is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer, which overall I do really like as a primer in terms of the fact that is gives my makeup good staying power. 









Next I currently have 2 foundations which I am carrying with me. The first one is the Max Factor Skin Illumiser which I do really like, I bought this a couple of months ago in a mini boots haul that I did, I shall leave the link to here just in case you're interested. The second foundation I have is the Revlon 24 hours Colourstay, as a brand I really like Revlon, although I haven't tested the foundation for 24 hours I does give a good all day stay (longest I've really worn it in one go is about 6-8 hours, I like to take my makeup off as soon as possible). 



Concealer wise I currently have 4 different concealers in my bag. One of them is the Rimmel London Wake Me up, that I tend to use under my eyes, along with the Maybelline The Eye Eraser. The other concealers that I have are the Collections Cover Stick and the Max Factor Mastertouch that I mainly use to cover any other blemishes. 





The powder that I always carry is the collection pressed powder, this is one of my favourite powders. It's a lightweight powder that I use mainly just to set my concealer and foundation, I love this powder it's just so lightweight and doesn't really do anything to discolour my foundation when I use it. 







The natural collection blush is something I've recently just added to my everyday collection. I picked it up from Boots and I'm am liking it, because it's just so small and compact that it doesn't take up that much room and the product itself is really good. It's made with no harsh chemicals, and the colour of it is just amazing it's a simple natural blush to your cheeks. 







Mascara wise I have Max Factor Falselash Effect which I like give a little added length to them. Or the Rimmel Wake Me Up mascara which in my option makes them look thicker and gives a more natural appearance to them. 




I also have an insane amount of lip product, because I love lipsticks and so instead of boring with all of them in detail, and I shall leave a link to the blogs that I have mentioned them in previously, most of them are part of my top 5 lip products post, I did an in detail review of the Revlon lip balms you can find here...









So that is a very quick insight into my everyday makeup selections, this is what I usually have with me if I'm staying away overnight, or I'm doing something which means I'll have to reapply my makeup, like if I'm going out after work etc. What are some of the things in your everyday collection? 




No comments:

Post a Comment