12 April, 2016

We're not all lost....

Most of my friends have all these plans as to what it is they want to do with their lives, me on the other hand I'm not completely sure. Which in reality isn't all that bad, I mean I have plenty of time to decide what it is I want to do. 

I have plans of things that I want to do, but I don't know at the same time. How am I supposed to plan my life when it's only just really began? 

There are so many different things that I want to try and do it's hard to plan just one thing that I want to do for the rest of my life. I get that some people strive for the big careers, the big pay check and eventually the big house; and if that's what they want then it's good for them. 

Me on the other hand I want something more, I want to live a life that makes me feel alive. I'm not saying that having a career and wanting the big house isn't a good plan for life I just want more. 

I get told a lot that I'm a wander because I bounce around from idea to plan, and don't like being in one place for too long, but that's ok with me; being a wander doesn't mean I'm lost I'm just simply searching for adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment