03 April, 2016

Spring Has Sprung

Finally we are in spring, which means that baby animals are all out, the flowers are growing which is just so pretty...



and it is finally starting to get warm at least some what.... Just look how blue the Sky is... 
I mean until the typical British weather had taken over again and we ended up with rain again, which makes a pretty picture  
But it could be worse, and the rain isn't so bad. 

This past couple of weeks has had some up and some major downs in it, but that's all part of life. On a sad note this past week has seen the loss of my Dog (Best friend) to most he is just a dog to me he is my best friend, and was as much part of our family as anyone else ever was, in fact as far as I'm concerned more then some.


On a slightly more upbeat note Easter has just passed, which means there's been a lot of chocolate around, including this Easter Egg that was in fact bigger than my sisters head. 


Eating chocolate actually got kind of boring with how much she actually got, so we gathered all the broken little pieces up melted the down and made some chocolate milk, which was actually delicious (in fact it was so delicious that I forgot to take a picture of it)

I also have some awesome thing planned for my blog, and may or may not be looking at expanding to Youtube... do you think I should start a YouTube, also what things would you like to see (either blog or YouTube) let me know what you think in the comments section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment