11 March, 2016

A Special Day



So today is a special day for a special little girl, if you follow my blog and other posts that I've done then you might have an idea why. Today is my little sisters 8th birthday, which is a very big deal for her.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to see her this morning as I was at uni for a 9am start, which meant I was out of the house by 6am. 












So after downing a quick coffee (black, 2 sugars) it was a quick dash to the train station to make my 6:50am train. As you can imagine it was freezing cold, no one was there and you could really see all that much because of the fog. Which is why no matter how hard I tried to make the picture of what the train station was like look good, I simply couldn't because there is nothing good about being on that early morning train before sunrise.....




Then finally after a long boring day I got to go home, again the train was awful as it was completely jam packed with everyone trying to get home, which meant the train was read hot and uncomfortable. When I arrived home I made the quick dash to pick up the cake, which if I do say so looked pretty amazing.....






It was made by my sister's friends mum, and she makes the cutest and the most amazing cakes ever. Once I got home I had the joys of giving my sister her cake, which she
absolutely loved, I also got to finally give her the present I had spent a couple of weeks putting together. I did a full blog post on the present that I did for her which I will leave the link to here. 






To celebrate her birthday she decided that she wanted to go out for pizza, so we went to Pizza Hut for tea which was just simply amazing, I mean just look at it........



Which brings us to the end of the night, she is finally tucked up in bed after a full day of adventure. Now after finishing editing all of this I will be getting ready to finish binge watching The Originals... Which I am simply in love with at the moment. How has your day been? What TV series are you binge watching, or have found binge worthy? 

1 comment:

  1. Aw :) Happy belated bday to your lil sis..& that cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete