23 November, 2016

Winter Warmers

Winter time is here, which means it's time to dig out the fluffy jumpers, big coats and boots. Any excuse I have to go shopping I will take, sadly I haven't had much time to do it so I've done a lot of online shopping. 

One of the places I have shopped is Esprit and  they have brought in there winter collection which I am loving because there are so many simple pieces in it that are amazing! So I've looked and I have created my Winter Look using some of the pieces that they have available.


Coat
EDC / Nylon parka with teddy lining One of the most important things needed this year is a good coat, because winter is coming in quick and freezing cold. 
This parka coat is one of the must have additions to a winter collection because it is just so warm and stylish, it's also slightly water proof so it will deal with everyday drizzly rain. It also has lots of pockets which for me is a good thing because I tend to carry little bits and pieces with me and don't always take a bag so it comes in handy.











Jumpers/cardigans 
Esprit / Chunky knit polo neck in mouline yarnFor me it's all about the jumpers and cardigans, I always have one on and always use them to layer up during the winter. Esprit have a couple of different ones that I like the look of because they are so warm and comfy. This turtle neck has to be one of the must have additions in my collection, the colours of it remind me of a marble kind of effect; I love knitted clothes they are a winter must have for me. 



















Winter is also one of the most festive time of the years as it's nearly Christmas time! Which also means there are a lot of parties and things to go to. That means it's time to buy some Christmas dresses! 
  

This is a very simple design one that they have which I do really like, it's a Flowing chiffon dress with accent sleeves. The beauty of this design is that it can be dressed up either way, and work for many occasions, whether they be a casual event of something more fancier. 


















There are a lot of really good outfits that you can make with the things that they have, I will leave the link to there website here Esprit in case you want to check any of them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment