03 January, 2016

10 Minute Make-up

As a person that absolutely loves sleep, early mornings are an absolute nightmare for me. I always plan on getting up early enough to leave myself time to do all my make up and make myself look awake. However this rarely ever happens, I end up pressing snooze a lot and leaving myself wit like 20 minutes to get ready. So this doesn't really leave me with much time to spend doing make up; and I am not blessed enough to be able to just get and leave my face I am cursed with the worse dark bags under my eyes regardless of how much sleep I actually get. So I have somewhat managed to master a quick and easy make-up routine that takes like 5 maybe 10 minutes to actually completed. 





1. Moisturise, before I do anything with my skin I have to apply moisturiser because my skin is always really dry and is just a pain to deal with. The moisturiser I am currently using is Nivea day cream, I love Nivea as a brand because there products are gentle and don`t contain any harsh chemicals so are quite good for your skin.










2. BB cream, because I don`t always have time I tend to turn to BB creams rather than foundations because they are just so quick and easy to apply. I am currently using the Revlon Photoready BB cream and I am just loving it.









3. Depending on how well the BB cream has cover, I will sometimes apply some concealer just to help reduce the appearance of any spots that I have and to try and make my eyes look more natural in colour, rather than their usual dark shades.







4. I lock it all in with a quick coat of powder, my go to powder when I am in a rush is the Collection pressed powder in 03 translucent. Just to prevent anything from smudging and to help with the staying time of BB cream and concealer. 












5. The final things that I will do is add a thin layer of mascara to my eye lashes, I am currently using the Rimmel Wake Me Up because it contains cucumber extract is supposed to be really good for your eyes. 










6. I will then add lip balm to help keep my lips hydrated, I like to use the Nivea lip butter, purely because it smells so good and makes my lips feel really soft. 








So that is my quick and easy 10 Minute make up routine for those morning where there just simply isn`t enough time to do anything else. Also with this look, it focuses more on enhancing the natural look of the face rather than attempting to completely cover it. 

2 comments:

  1. For someone who gets no sleep..ur concealer ideas were great and will be looking into that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Concealer is a big thing for me especially under the eyes! Thank you for reading :-)

      Delete