28 February, 2016

GHD Review





Just before Christmas my old hair straighteners decided it was time to quit on me... Which resulted in a quick spree of online shopping and investing in some new ones.


At the recommendation of my friend I decided to check out some GhDs, she had some and was always raving about how good they were. So I decided it was time to invest in some, and I must say I am really impressed. 

The design 

When you first get the straighteners they come in a neatly packed box which is quite good for storing them. 
The straighteners themselves are really thin is design which makes them easier to hold and really easy to store. 

The product 
One little feature of them that I actually really like and find useful is the fact that when you plug them in and turn them on they beep when they are hot and ready for you to use. 
They also heat up really quickly, which is a really good thing for straighteners because we don't want to be spending forever waiting for them to heat up so you could use them. 

The result 
          Before                                      After                   
My hair in its natural state can be a horrific mess, as I have really long, thick, and wavy. So it's just awful and to tame it a good pair of straighteners is needed 
Normally when I straighten my hair I have a major issue of static and turns into a giant frizz ball; it also usually takes hours to do. 
However because they heat up so quickly and have a really smooth finish to the flat irons it doesn't put any static in my hair, and leaves my hair feeling smooth and thin. 

Price 
Depending on what particular hair straighteners you go for and where you get them from the price varies. I got mine from the GhD website during the Black Friday sales, so I got them for £80 they should have been about £100 I believe. So compared to a lot of straighteners that are out there they are quiet pricey but in my opinion they are worth the price because of the quality.   



So overall I would highly recommend that if you have the chance I would invest in some as they are really good, and are by far my favourite pair of hair straighteners.  

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know your hair was this long, and it looks very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete