26 August, 2016

Maybe Tomorrow Is Going To Be Better

Over the last few days I have found myself using the phrase "it's just one of those days" an awful lot, the truth is it hasn't just been one of those days it's pretty much been one of those years. In case you don't know what I mean when is use the phrase one of those days, it simply means when everything just goes wrong and nothing makes it better. So you just kind of reach a point where you're like




This is again another phrase that has become second nature to me lately because things aren't always a perfect as they seem. Although there not always as bad as they may seem either, I guess in a sense it's all down to perspective and the way in which we chose to look at things, when we have bad days, or even just bad moments, for me personally they weigh a lot heavier than the good days. 

Today the world just doesn't feel the same, I find myself asking the same questions over again, when will I be ok? When will I be myself? It seems that lately there have been more bad days then good, more shit then I care to take. It gets to a point where I just want to shut the world out and be left alone, but then that doesn't make anything better.  

I know a lot of people out there feel the way I do, so I guess in a sense what I want say to anyone out there who's had a lot of "those days" is just hold on, someday it's going to be better it has to and you're not as alone as you feel right now.  Maybe tomorrow will be better, you just have to be around to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment