01 September, 2016

August Favourites


The fact that I'm currently sat here writing about my August favourites is kind of freaking me out, seriously where has the time gone. It doesn't seem 2 minutes since I was writing about my January favourites. True to my word this month I do have a couple more things that I have found this month that I have loved, so without further rambling here are my August favourites.


One of the beauty favourites this month is the Maybelline New Yor Vivid Matte Liquid lipglosses, I don't normally wear lip glosses but I decided to give it a go. I've found myself reaching for a lot more this month, the one that I like most is the 05 Nude Flush which is a rather vintage pink colour I think it's the subtlety of the cookie that makes it really appeal to me. 








Nail polish is a big thing for me as I have a bad habit of biting my nails which is why I try to have them painted whenever I can. Two particular nail polishes that I have used this month is part of Maybelline New York colour (or as they spell it color show), the colour Wine at 5 which is a deep red with a matte finish, and the other is a Kelly Brook which is a pale purple which I thought was really fitting for summer. 





Its summer time so music has to be a big part of my August favourites, so in going to list a couple of songs that listen to a lot this month:

I also feel the need to mention one of my highest favourites this month (and a guilty pleasure of mine) the Great British Bake Off because I just love when it comes on. Anyone else obsessed with it? 




No comments:

Post a Comment