14 February, 2017

Be Your Own Valentines

To all my beauty single guys and girls out there, it's nearly that sucky time of year where everyone starts broadcasting their amazing cute relationships (even more than they already do) even the shops are full of hearts and flowers. 

I'm not anti-valentines it's just crap being single because everyone going on about the cute plans they have in place for their other half. I have never actually had a valentine, so here are my ultimate single girls guide to surviving this day:







1. Take it off!- If possible I always try to make it so I don't have to work or anything on valentines day so I can spend the entire day doing what I want, and I don't have to hear people bragging about the cute things they woke up to. 

2. Spoil yourself! - If you don't have a significant other that's going to spoil you then why not do it yourself. Go out and buy yourself a treat, maybe the shoes or jacket you've been putting off getting because it's a little expensive, or you could go the whole way and buy yourself flowers and chocolates.

3. Pamper yourself! - Get one of your favourite face masks, have a nice hot relaxing bath or shower with your favourite products Lush have some amazing valentines products that smell so good.

4. Let yourself go! - This time of year everyone on new diets and fitness regimes if you are one of these then give yourself a cheat day eat your favourite food, no matter how gooey and calorific it may be. Let go and enjoy yourself, if not there are some healthy versions of some foods like you can get a protein rich pizza.

5. Be My Gal-entine- If you are fortunate enough to not be the only one of your friends that are single on Valentines Day then go make plans with them, unite with all the other single people of the world because there are plenty out there.


Those are some of the tips that I have worked, got any more tips to share? And if you are out the single don't worry about it there are plenty of us right there with you, just have fun and enjoy yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment