05 February, 2017

20 Facts About Me

In 2 days I turn 20 and I realised I haven't really posted anything about me specifically; I get asked a lot of questions through my social media and the contact me page on my blog, So I am going to answer some of them and give you some facts about me that you wouldn't necessarily know.













  1. I am 5ft 5 inches tall 
  2. My favourite flowers are Tulips
  3. My favourite colours are purple and red 
  4.  I am fromYorkshire and no matter where in the world I end up Yorkshire will always be home  I am 1 of 4 children, I have 2 older brothers and a younger sister 
  5. I have really long hair which reaches all the way to the bottom of my back
  6. I am a student at University and I am currently halfway through completing my nursing degree
  7.  I am an Introvert, I would rather pick a night in over a wild night out on the town, although I am trying to be more outgoing and do more things
  8.  I am a fidget, I am constantly moving and cannot sit still at all, my biggest thing is bouncing my feet, my friends find this highly annoying at times, It, however, doesn't really bother me because half the time I don't even realise that I am doing it. 
  9.  I love reading and I am constantly on the lookout for new books to read and will read almost anything
  10. When I really like a song, whether it be a new one or an old one, I will play it on repeat until I hate it.
  11.  If a film I want to see has been adapted from a book then I have to read the book first otherwise, I can't watch the film.
  12.  People fascinate me, human behaviour is a massive area of interest for me, trying to understand why people do the things that they do
  13. I hate being early for things almost as much as I hate being late for things, to the point where for example if I'm meeting up with people somewhere I will wait outside to waste time so I turn up either on time or a couple of minutes late.
  14. I don't like the feeling of raw meat, so whenever I'm cooking I will try to avoid touching it as much as possible if I have to use it.
  15. I was born 14 days earlier than planned, I as supposed to be born on the 21st February but I was born on the 7th. 
  16. I have no idea what I want to do with my life, although I seem like I have it figured to some, I just don't and I'm ok with that.
  17. I want to start a youtube channel but I'm not sure if I would be any good at it.
  18. I dislike making phone calls so much, I think the main reason is because I can't see the way people are reacting to what I am saying, and If I have to make an important phone call I will probably script what I need to say before I call.
  19. I don't trust people that tell me they don't like dogs 
  20. To most people, I look like a very disorganised person, but to me, it is organised chaos. 




No comments:

Post a Comment