31 January, 2017

January Favourites


It's January which means it's a new year, with new things to try and love! So here are my January favourites with new things that I have been loving. Some of them are things that I got for Christmas some of them I have been out and bought myself.

Beauty

Barry M Coconut Infusion nail polish-  
These are one of the things that I got for Christmas, I have Skinny Dip which is a beige colour, it's a very neutral kind of shade which I think works really well for everyday kind of nails; I also have Laguna which is a pale blue. One thing I like about these nail polishes is that the colour you see in the bottle is the exact shade you get when you paint your nails, I've found that with some brands the shade always differs slightly. Also, these have coconut oil in them which helps to strengthen the nails, which I love because I used to bite my nails (still do, but trying to stop) so they are weak and break really easy, but since using these they seem to be getting stronger and growing.


Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation-
This is a very surprising little diamond, I have been using the collection concealer for a while and have been loving so I decided to give the foundation a try and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. One of the big things about this that I love is the coverage you get is really good, and it blends really well. Although I've found that it isn't a long lasting one, it's good for getting through the day but it's not really heavy duty kind of thing. I also like the fact that the bottle has a pump which means that I waste less of it, and it just keeps it a lot neater and it doesn't spill everywhere.


Skin Care- There are a number of different skin care products that I have been loving this month, my skin care routine has been amped up as winter has come in quick and sharp. Having dry skin it's a massive are of importance for me which is why I have an entire blog post dedicated to it which you can find here.





Makeup Bag- This month I was also sent a cute little makeup bag from the Lifestyle Blogger which I am currently using for me everyday essentials, which I shall link here for you.








Perfumes - one of the main things that I get at Christmas are perfumes because I am 'difficult to buy for' apparently and my perfumes conveniently tend to run out at these time of year which works in my favour. So I have a couple of different perfumes that I have the Marc Jacobs and the Little Black Dress I have been using for a while, but the Beckham one is a new addition which I have been loving. I have done a more detail review of all 3 on a blog post I shall link here.

Food

Food is always a favourite of mine, through January I have been loving soup, because it's just such a light thing to eat. In my house, January has been the month of the flu, and everyone seems to have had it so it was only fair that I ended up with it. So this soup became the best thing ever because it was all I could eat for a while, I really like the Covent Garden soups because they are just jam packed with flavour which is difficult to find in a premade soup.



January found me back in the swing of my early mornings and constantly being on the go. This makes it difficult to have a good coffee without it being expensive. These little gems have changed that, they are an instant drink which normally means they compromise on the quality of the drink, however, these are actually really good and I have been having them a lot this month the two that I have been drinking the most are the Caramel Latte and the Double Choco Moca which is incredible! One of the things that I like about these is that the come in a little packet so I can carry them in my bag and make a fresh drink on the go. 
If you follow my Instagram (@hayley1315_blogger) then you may have noticed that at Christmas I got Lego, I got the Lego Star Wars millennium falcon. I love building things, especially things that have 100s of different pieces like Lego which is why this was the best thing ever. It took me 9 hours to put together, which I did Christmas day because my brain wouldn't allow me to walk away from it unfished. One of the cool things about this is that it does actually fire bullets which I find pretty amazing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment