06 January, 2017

Slender Blender



So it's the start of the new year and everyone always set the new year's resolution of losing weight and being healthy, this is one of those cases kind of. I set the plan of breaking my bad habits this year, eating has always been an area of bad habit for me on the grounds of I rarely have breakfast and sometimes my hectic schedule can mean that I miss lunch and before I realise it the end of the day is here and I haven't eaten anything which is one of the reasons I have gone for a meal replacement, that and I have a copper deficiency which this shake is packed with so it also helps me to manage that.



So I started looking into what drinks and shake are out there and stumbled across Protein World who have a variety of different health products available, one of them that I invested in is there Slender Blend protein powder. I have to say so far I am loving it, I have it in the flavour vanilla which to me smells and taste just like cupcakes its so good. You can get it in either vanilla, strawberry or chocolate, so there's one for everyone. 
The shake itself is packed with protein which helps with maintaining muscle, it also has a number of different vitamins such as vitamin C, B12 and B6 which all work together to help with the normal functioning of the immune system and help fight the feeling of fatigue. 
So far I am loving it, the shakes make me feel so full with the usual sick feeling that comes with it, it also tastes really good which makes it a lot easier for me. Also, I have a lot of early mornings so the idea of eating a fully balanced breakfast is something that sort of goes out the window, so just on 400ml shake gives me everything I need in a consistency that is so much easier and convenient for me as I can take it on the go with me.

Protein world has something that will work for everyone depending on what it is you are wanting to do health wise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment