21 January, 2017

Skin Care Routine



Skin care is highly important for me especially because I have dry skin so a lot of the products out there that are designed to 'clean' your skin end up ruining my skin some dry it out more or cause me to break out in spots, there are some that my skin just doesn't like.

Even some that are specifically designed for dry sensitive are no good for me because even they have some harsh chemicals in them, or they just don't do what they say on the bottle. Here are a few that I have tried and find are actually good for sensitive skin.

First up is the Clean and Clear daily exfoliating wash, I find that this helps to get rid of all the dried out skin and helps make my skin feel softer the minute I use it. One of the only problems with it is that it use Microbeads which as most of you may now are really harmful to marine as they are none biodegradable and meaning that they end up in lakes and oceans. If any of you know a better alternative I would love to hear it so please let me know in the comments section. 





Simple Kind to skin moisturising facial wash is something that I have always used because unlike most products it doesn't contain any harsh chemical and all of the things in it are soothing to the skin so do not cause any irritation; contains vitamins that are actually really good when absorbed into the skin.








Neutrogena Visibly clear grapefruit facial wash, this thing smells amazing which makes it so much nicer to use as it doesn't have the chemical smell that some of them have similar to the Simple facial wash its calm to my skin and makes my face feel so soft and clean. I use this one every day, I also like the fact that the bottle has a little pump on top so I don't waste any and you can lock the pump so that when I am travelling it doesn't spill anywhere.  







BIORÉ Charcoal Pore Minimiser is another skin product that I use. According to the bottle, it activates with water to draw out deep-down impurities and remove dirt and oil.
Its unique formula, with natural micro-crystals, smoothes skin and leaves pores visibly smaller. Which in my opinion it does, I also find that it helps with blackheads. I find that it works really well, to the point that I don't have to use it that often and use it ever few weeks because of how good it makes my skin look.




If there are any other skin products out there that you find work really well with sensitive skin, or if you have used the any of the products I have written about then please feel free to leave me comments, I'd love to hear what you are using and loving skin care wise.  



No comments:

Post a Comment