16 January, 2017

Perfumes











I am a difficult person to buy presents for because I am a really picky person, so when people find something that I do like they will just go with it. This is the reason for things such as Christmas I typically get perfumes which I love and run out of a lot, I'm not complaining I love getting them.

This time I got 3 perfumes which I am loving, two of which I have used for a long time and one which is a new one but I am really liking it.












The first one is Little Black Dress, which is an Avon perfume which I have been using for a long time, this was a present from my mum and dad they get me it every year and I just love it. The perfume is a mixture of honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, sandalwood and cashmere musk. I love it, also a little thing I like is the fact that the box the perfume comes in is actually the size of the bottle, it just really annoys me when you buy something and there's just so much unneeded packaging.





The second one is Dot by Marc Jacobs this is the other one that I have been using and loving for a while, I absolutely love Marc Jacobs so much. There are a number of different perfumes that Marc Jacobs has released and they all smell amazing, this one Dot was a gift from my brother, it contains a delectable blend of red berries, dragonfruit, and sweet honeysuckle. it also has the scent of jasmine mixed with notes of coconut water and orange blossom. creamy vanilla, and driftwood.

The third and final perfume is a new one that I got and is Beckhams Intimately which is a combination of notes of rose, vanilla, sandalwood, musk, Casablanca lily and bergamot. It's a very sweet smell and I find that the scent of the perfume does last all day. 






What kind of perfumes are you loving at the minute? what scents do you really like?




No comments:

Post a Comment