26 January, 2017

Pizza Pasta

I know its January and everyone is on some sort of diet or cleanse because of all the stuff that they have had over Christmas, I however am not as the cold days are making me search for comfort food. My ultimate food love is pasta or pizza, in any kind of way!

So when I saw the idea of pizza pasta I couldn't help myself but give it a try and it's so good!


Things I used to make it are:

  • 100g Pasta ( can be any pasta at all)
  • Pizza sauce (you can use store bought or you can make your own either way it's all good)
  • Whatever pizza topping you like, when I have pizza I usually have a BBQ chicken or a Pepperoni.




  1. Preheat the oven to 180 C
  2. For starters you cook the pasta however the packet tells you to, when it's done you want to mic in the sauce.
  3. Put it in an oven proof dish sprinkle some cheese and add your toppings 
  4. Put in the oven for about 10 minutes (whenever the cheese has melted) and there you have it a simple quick and easy dish that is simple amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment