31 December, 2016

Forget You 2016

I am finally happy to say that 2016 is on its way out of the door! this year has been an awful one for a number of different reasons not just for me but apparently for a lot of people. I'm glad that the year has gone, there are brief moments that have been good, but 2016 was definitely not my year. 




Here hoping that 2017 is better for everyone, as I sit here watching the clock tick and this year past by I suppose I should take a moment to be thankful for what good has come out of the year and the fact that it could have been a lot worse then what it was. 

This is just a quick not to say may your year be merry and everything that you deserve! 

I will be uploading more and be focusing on my blog and be spending more time focusing on me and doing the things that I want to do. I wouldn't go as far as to say a new year new me, but it's a new year and a blank canvas to write some more chapters of my life that are better than the last. 

My plans for the year are to travel more and do more of the things that I want, I've spent so much of 2016 firefighter (not actual firefighting) that I think its time for me to move and see what the rest has got to offer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment