19 December, 2016

Set A Place At Your Table


It's the most wonderful time of the year, everyone around and celebrating. One of my favourites things about Christmas has to be the fact that everyone comes home and just for a while as the problems people are facing don't matter because for a moment everyone is celebrating the happiness that this time of year brings. Throughout the year we all get caught up in everything from business to the relationships we have that the important things slip our mind, which is why I love Christmas because everyone comes home and gets together again.


Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year, I love all the festivities that come with it, Christmas is also a sad time of year for my family as we lost someone special to us. It's easy to see this year all the empty seats of people who are no longer with us, my parents also raised me to realise that some people no longer have anyone to come and visit them at Christmas.

We have a thing in our house, which is that anyone is welcoming, no one should be alone at Christmas, everyone should have someone so we invite people round for dinner because Christmas is more than just presents it's about the people that you surround yourself with.


Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment