01 December, 2016

November Favourites



It's the most wonderful time of the year... almost it's the 1st December! the year is almost over and a lot has happened. So let's get on with what my favourite things have been throughout November.



It's getting cold out which has made this hat that I received from BKLYN a few months ago and it's just so amazing! it's cute and fluffy and it keeps my head so warm. It's also a really simple cute design which works with almost any winter outfit.

This month has also been one of trying to get my shit together, including having a better diet and being more active. I'll be doing a more in-depth post about Slender Blender but I needed to mention it as part of my favourites because I have been having a shake every day for the entire month and have been loving it. 
Another thing that I have been loving this month is the Nivea soothe and protect lip balm.  As the days get colder my skin gets drier and my lips usually suffer most because they dry out and crack which is quite painful. This lip balm is rich with vitamin E and helps the skin retain its natural moisture instead of drying out. 

November has been a really busy month for me in terms of uni, so I haven't had a lot of new things because I simply have not had time. However, the semester is almost finished which will mean that I will actually have free time... or I'll just be forgetting everything that I actually have to do but oh well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment