28 September, 2017

A Break in Spain
































Looking through my photos this morning I realised that I had all these beautiful photos of my holiday in Spain that I didn’t share with you guys.

Over the summer holidays, I had a quick 5-day break in Salou, Spain. I have been to Spain a couple of times before and the beauty of the place gets me every single time. It is a very family friendly place which is one of the main reasons I went. As I was going with my parents and my little sister, it was her first ever holiday abroad so we wanted something nice and simple to ease her into the idea of flying.  It’s at this point I feel the need to mention that we travelled with Jet2 and think that they are absolutely amazing, they were so good with my little sister when they learned that it was her first flight and made sure to fully explain everything that was going on.

We stayed in hotel El Paso, the hotel had a very chilled out layout to and there was a lot of families staying there. The hotel is tied in the Portaventura theme park which meant that for the duration of our stay we had full access to the park, for anyone who hadn’t been there it is massive! There are rides to suit everyone, I’m not a fan of massive rides which at first glance is all the place has but there’s so much more to it. The different sections of the park have different themes to them.

We went to Spain at the end of August, however, an amazing time to travel there is in October as its Halloween that month and they go all out which is absolutely love. Spain is definitely a must travel destination because it has so many unique beauties to offer those who chose to wander. 

No comments:

Post a Comment