27 January, 2019

Hello Again

Related image
Now this feels strange, I honestly can't remember the last time that I actually took the opportunity to sit and write for this blog. A lot of things have changed since then and I don't even know where to begin, there have been some tough times and there have been some even more incredible things.



Let's start from the beginning shall we, the last thing I wrote was about my trip to Amsterdam for my 21st birthday, as it turns out that trip gave me more then I could have ever imagined. In the blog post, I talked about the amazing things that I did there I just skipped over the biggest adventure that it had given me. That being that I met J who over the last year has given me so many incredible things that I could tell you all about, but I think that's a different story altogether. 

The next big adventure is that I got to travel some more, so I have some more cool adventure to write about which I haven't gotten around to just yet so keep your eyes open because I will be publishing those very soon. 

Last year I also managed to start getting my adult shit together, which means at the beginning of this year I actually moved out of my parent's house and I am loving it. I will do a full post and house tour when I have fully finished decorating because I don't want to show you guys until I have it just how I want it. 

Moving house alone is one of the biggest scariest things I have done because everything changes, I'm in a completely new place pretty much alone, and I'm just trying to find my way.

I am going to start writing more because I have missed doing it so much and I finally have time to sit down and do it, until next time my lovelies.  






No comments:

Post a Comment