04 October, 2016

This Queen Doesn't Need A King

Having a group of friends is great, then they all get in relationships and are talking about all the cute things they've done and you're just sat there as single as can be. It feels pretty shit at that time, I know that a lot of you based on your emails are in the same situation, but it's alright. There's nothing wrong with being single, there's nothing wrong with being old and single, there's especially nothing wrong with being 16 and single. Trust me you have a lot of things ahead of you at that point so don't even worry about the hassle of attempting to find a boyfriend.

Although people seem to think that because you're of a certain age you automatically means you have to be settled down... wrong! 

You don't have to be anything. I mean right now most of my friends are engaged or having babies, then there's just me, I still live at home with my parents and I'm not in a relationship, and I spend most of my time with my dog. My dog loves me and to me, that's more important than some fuckboy who's just going to screw you around for a while. I mean sure relationships are great, I've learned that you can't force them they either work or they don't so if your single and your friend's loving relationships are starting to peeve you off a little just remember that a queen doesn't necessarily need a king, forget the princess bull you are a queen and you run your own shit. I also stumbled across this little beauty on Facebook so don't even worry about being single... 

Eventually, you might meet somebody and fall in love but just take your time, great things happen in the blink of an eye.




No comments:

Post a Comment