11 October, 2016

YouTube

This one is a very quick post just to say that I have finally kick-started my YouTube channel, this has been something I have wanted to start doing for a while. I have posted a couple of videos on my blog before but some of you have emailed me telling me that you have had difficulties seeing them, so following that and a couple of words of encouragement from a friend I have very excited to say that I have finally uploaded my first video which is my autumn makeup look which I will link below for you.

If you have any suggestion as to what kind of videos you would like to see then please leave me a comment, if you like the autumn tutorial then people Like and comment and don't forget to subscribe while you are over there so you don't miss out on any videos! I hope you enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment