01 October, 2016

September Favourites


It's the first of October! this makes me very happy as it means that Halloween is just around the corner and I simply love autumn time, I mean I love summer but Autumn is my season because it gets colder which means I get to break out the jumpers, and now have an excuse to spend nights bundled up watching Netflix. Besides the fact that we're in my favourite season let's get on with my favourite things. 




E45 recently brought out their new moisturiser that's in a spray can and this month I have been really impressed with it. As it's a spray rather than a cream it's so much easier to apply than a cream (at least in my opinion) because you just spray it where you want it and it's quickly absorbed by the skin. Unlike some moisturisers, it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, and leaves your skin feeling fully hydrated.

This month I bought some new shoes and I am loving them. These are my Ted Baker Ophily Trainer, I have them in black, the design on these are really cute and simple, with the Ted Baker floral pattern on the inside, and they are so comfy as well. I got them in black because it literally goes with everything.
My rain coat is also a massive favourite this month, it's just a very simple lightweight rain coat that I picked up from Primark for I think £8. The cool thing about it is that when you don't want to wear it you can simply fold it up into one of the pockets which makes it so much easier to carry on you because it fits in your bag so perfectly. 
Makeup wise this month I haven't really tried anything different as I have been keeping it really basic as I've had a number of early mornings where I've either gone for a natural look or I've just not worn any. However, I have picked up 2 new lipsticks both from the Rimmel London Kate collection. The first is Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Red Matte Lipstick, Shade 107 which I think is a really autumn colour as it's a deep wine red which I really love and will be using to create my autumn look. The second one that I have is Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick 15 Year in the shade Boho Nude which is just a very natural colour which I think works perfectly if you are wanting to keep your makeup look minimal. 






No comments:

Post a Comment