25 November, 2015

Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude Bronze

 

This is a little gem that I have recently been loving, collection created the eyes uncovered palette earlier this year and have 3 variety of the collection. I have recently been using the nude bronze palette and I'm immensely impressed with it so far.




The palette comes with 6 different eyeshadow shades, the nude bronze collection that has the colours: Ivory, Mink, Ochre, Golden Brown, Ember and Nutty.


The variety of shades creates an endless possibility for looks that can created. The product itself comes in a small cardboard palette which is compact enough to carry in any makeup case without causing a mess. It also comes with a small sponge eye brush, which in my opinion isn't all that good I prefer to use my revolution E301 eye brush; although the brush it comes with may be good if you're a beginner just getting used to eye makeup, or are just wanting to experiment with different looks.
I find that the nude bronze palette is best suited to me as the shades are warmer which suits my place skin better. I also find that it seems more pigmented in its formula, so it just seems easier to work with and blends better, so you can create a variety of looks easily. 


Overall I'm really impressed with the collection eye uncovered collection, I would definitely recommend it and it's available from most drugstores including Boots and Superdrug for around £3.99. So it's a much cheaper alternative to high end products without skimping on the quality.
                                                             

 

No comments:

Post a Comment