19 November, 2015

Everyday Eye Blend



To complete my everyday look for eye makeup I simply use my Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude Bronze, and Mascara to help keep more of a natural appears to the makeup.

1. First I create a base layer of eyeshadow, I tend to use the colour Ivory, mainly because I'm cursed with having dark eyes so the ivory base helps to even eye the skin colour blend out the darker colours I put on.

2. Mainly to the middle I add in a lighter brown, which in the collection palette is the colour Ember and add the shade Nutty to the end of my eyes before blending it all inwards to create more of a natural colouring to the eyes which can be as intense of minimal as desired.

3. To finish of the look I add a thin layer of Mascara to my eyelashes to help them look fuller and define the smaller ones just a little bit more, at the minute I'm really liking the Rimmel Wake Me Up mascara as its good at creating the long dark look without clumping the lashes together or requiring a thick coating.

So that's my 3 step guide to a very simple quick and easy eye blend that looks natural. What's your everyday go to look for eye makeup? 

No comments:

Post a Comment