24 November, 2015

Outfit Of The Day



So it’s the annoying time of year where it’s absolutely freezing cold outside so wrapping up is a must before going out, however here in the UK this is a problem if you’re going shopping as the minute you walk into any shop the heat just becomes so over powering it’s nearly impossible to battle with; particularly if you’re in the shop for a long time.




So this is my attempt to put together a simple outfit that I`d be able to cope in (turned out ok, was cool enough to not overheat in the shops but didn't work out very well with the cold so had to add a coat haha...)




















So to start it off I had a very simple beige crop top jumper the I picked up fairly cheaply from Boohoo (http://www.boohoo.com/)













I then paired this off with a pair of high-waisted skinny jeans which again where from Boohoo (http://www.boohoo.com/) (I had a mini splurge session on the website...) but I find that their jeans are actually a really good, as normally I struggle to find jeans that fit properly everywhere because of my body shape.













To finish the look off I went with lace up black boots, because they're really comfy and warm because they are fleece lined. These were a spur of the moment purchase from Wynsor World of Shoes (http://www.wynsors.com/), as I found myself in the terrible weather with the wrong kind of shoes, but they turned out to be a pretty decent purchase.










That completes my almost winter ready look, I kept it rather casual as I didn't really feel like putting that much of an effort in but still wanted to try and look ok, although I did end up having to also wear my coat because it was just so cold. Let me know in the comment section what you think? What's your go to winter wear?


No comments:

Post a Comment