01 November, 2015

Meet The Animals

So lets start with the newest first, they say little kids have a way of getting what they want... this is very true for my little sister, thus on one random afternoon window shopping at the pet store led to the bringing home of the latest addition, so without further ado...









Meet Poppet, this is my sisters not so little baby rabbit she`s cute, adorable, fluffy and a cheeky mischievous sod who has a tendency for getting herself stuck in the most ridiculously impossible place. Although she lives outside she comes inside to play and likes to have a game of catch me if you can before she goes away.










Meet Fang, another one of my sisters cute adorable pet, although he has a palace as his home if I do say so myself. Hamsters are not the greatest pets he doesn't really do much but I guess in a way that's also what makes him good; however, he does enjoy climbing up his cage and squeaking around on his wheel at ridiculous o`clock.












We also have two amazing dogs, who have complete different personalities. First we have Scooby (I know very unique original name haha) he`s the quiet sneaky one. Then there's Max  who is just one big ball of energy.







It seems kind of unfair not to mention the ginormous fish tank that lives in our living room. It started off as this bog standard little tank that had 2 fish in it and now it`s just evolved into the oversized thing that takes over a quarter of the room and comes with its very own story of evolution.

 So those are all the pets that we currently have, although I highly doubt that they will be the last, so what are some of the pets that you have?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment